Sunday, August 7, 2011

August 2, 2011 Meditation Sketches

I wanted to share these rough meditation sketches because they are some of the most real images I have gotten. They feel important to me so I wanted to share. Please ignore my poor drawing skills; these drawings are being shared for the message, not the art.

During vibration frequency meditation: 936Hz Pineal Gland Activator. This exact one in fact: http://www.youtube.com/wat​ch?v=3h2mJnvRbZ8&NR=1 . I close my eyes instead of watching the screen, however.

4 very clear images came to me. This is the 1st. I saw a HUGE stairway made of ancient-looking grey stones with lush green vines running down, adhering to the shape of the stairs. It would be impossible to climb these stairs as a human because of their size. At the top was immense sunlight.

Second image I saw: I was looking down from very high above - like from a mountain top or somewhere in the sky. I jumped and started to fly. An obilisque building soon came into view; I flew faster and faster the closer I got to it. Around the center of the building were swirls of colored energy. I flew into them and circled the building a few times.
 
Apparently in mediation my inner 8 year old draws! I can't even come close to doing my vision justice... Third image I saw: I was suddenly standing under this gigantic arch inside of a grey castle-like building. Colored energy and lightning bolt-like energy shot up from the bottom of both sides and met in the center at the top of arch, forming a swirling mist of the combined energies. I knew this was a very important and powerful place.

Fourth image. I do not know how I got here from the arch but I was suddenly in another room made of the huge grey stone blocks. It was dark. The only thing I saw in the room was in the back center - a carved stone figure of what I thought to be a person. It was very detailed in the carving and yet I couldn't make out the details. I am guessing on the figure's outline. Perhaps I didn't note the details of that because I was distracted by brilliant prisms of colored light coming off of the head and shoulders of this grey stone figure. I found it odd, considering there was no light source in the room. And as I glanced at this figure, it started to stack one on top of another, until there were about 30 of them, creating such an overwhelmingly beautiful site. I then lost my grip on the meditation and went back to my current reality.


Copyright © 2011 Stacy McArdle. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment