Monday, August 8, 2011

Energy Circle Experience

About 2 months ago my friend and I attended an energy group in downtown Crystal Lake, IL. Not fully knowing what to expect, we felt a little out of place. I've had an interest in energy healing and just learning how to work with energy period. It was definitely an interesting gathering and there were about 7 of us in attendance. We practiced moving our energy around our circle and we also tried directing energy towards one another. That night, I think all of us were eventually able to see energy coming off of our own, or someone else's, fingertips.

One helpful exercise was we took turns sitting in a chair, with our back to everyone else. One by one, each person came up behind that person and tried to move their energy around and within the person in the chair - and they were to try and guess which one of the group was standing behind them, as well as describe the feeling of that energy and what they thought the person was like. Despite being able to sense due to perfume smell in one case, and the particular sound of someone's breathing in another, I did walk away knowing a few things I hadn't. Throughout the night the others commented on how strong my energy was. I've long suspected that but have not yet learned how to control it / use it. The energy healer running the group exclaimed at one point that he had just seen my third eye. Stating something to the effect that it was "very cool", purple and beautiful. Wish I had seen it.

One last thing of note. Both my friend and I witnessed several instances of unexplainable flashes of light in the room during our energy circle. This evening was far more entertaining than the last couple of movies I have seen. In other words, a worthwhile night out at a reasonable price. 

I think the event was about $15 per person. I understand they have these gatherings often. Evolve, 54 N. Williams St., Crystal Lake, IL  60014.

No comments:

Post a Comment