Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Apports - Coins Appeared Out of Mid-Air!

3 Coins Appeared Out of Mid-Air Same Morning


On April 27, 2019, my friend Melissa and I attended a Mary Roach lecture through the Edgar Cayce ARE Foundation in Des Plaines, IL. It was great, btw. Before walking in, there was a fair distance to walk from where we parked in the parking lot across the street. We had paid ahead of time and I had my receipt in my hand and my purse on my shoulder. Registration was right there when you walked in. I gave the girl my name and presented my receipt and we both watched a quarter roll onto the table from an inch or two in front of my stomach. It seemed to come out of thin air. I was stunned because I knew the coin wasn't stuck to the front of my shirt, especially with that walk from the lot. I recall the table was clean of object when I approached and the cashier agreed. We were perplexed and laughed it off. I moved over to make my name tag as Melissa now checked in. She also prepaid. Again, no physical money was being exchanged. That's when we saw a penny roll out in front of her! Again, from thin air! 

The nice gal at registration laughed and said the lecture was already proving to be very interesting, or something like that. Melissa made her name tag and we both replayed the two events over and over again as we walked towards the conference room - we just couldn't come up with any explanation. It was exciting, perplexing and oddly made me just slightly nervous.

As we entered the room, it had maybe 75 to 100 seats set up. I would say there were about 12-15 taken when we got there. We picked an open area to sit. We started talking about it again, trying to work out what we just experienced. We were talking quietly enough. Eventually 2 people sat behind us and we continued talking about it. Suddenly, one of them asked us if we just said a coin appeared out of mid air. We started to explain what just happened. She said that before she got there she had a penny appear out of nowhere in front of her stomach when she was in her bathroom.  

What are the chances someone else who experienced the same would sit right behind us?! 

We're now all FB friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment