Monday, January 11, 2021

Cloaked Arizona UFO

I Don't Question This - I just KNOW




I was with my parents in February, 2017 traveling from Las Vegas to Sedona via car. It was mid-morning. My mother was sleeping in the back. My father was driving. I had been watching out the front passenger window most of the time and then decided to read a book I brought about Sedona vortexes. We were just passing through the Flagstaff area when I telepathically was told to look straight up from my book, that there was a UFO above us. Indeed, when I looked up I saw a bell-shaped craft cloaked in cloud cover technology. I was further informed, telepathically, that “they” were giving me a download to be activated at a later date. I did not feel the need to question this as it just felt as right as someone trustworthy telling it to my face.

I pointed to my father and told him there was a UFO above us, to which he agreed looked like one. However, he really didn’t pay much attention except to say something like, “Oh, neat” out of consideration. He is used to me talking about them.

I don't know what this “download” I received is. Anything in regards to that that I would state as a possibility would feel like my own opinion only right now.

The images: You can see the round knob at the top of the UFO and panels peaking through the cloud covering. Cloud cloaking technology has been reported as a real thing by many UFO researchers and military whistleblowers.   

I took these pictures from inside the car as we were moving down the highway. I have only *slightly* enhanced the brightness. Nothing else has been done to these photos.

Note: There is a black spot at the top
of all my photos and that is only something that is wrong with my iPhone camera.

UPDATE: Since this date I feel like the download at least included more patience & compassion for humanity in regards to the different stages in consciousness we're all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment