Sunday, January 3, 2021

Make Your Own Wands of Horus!

I've made my own Wands of Horus. They can be very expensive to buy & I have not found any that can be opened, allowing you to change or add to what's inside. So, make your own! 

I won't go into a lot of detail on what they are, you can Google it and get lots of info. Basically, they are energy harmonizers / evolution tools / attainment tools. Here is a free PDF book available on the subject! There were different kinds - here is one you can make:

What you need:

Two Individual Cigar Tube Cases (Research Wands of Horus articles to help you decide which metal you want them to be made of: copper, brass, chrome, aluminum, etc.)

Authentic Gemstones, Diamonds, Stones, Crystals. Chips are OK, just make sure they are real (I personally cannot afford full size gems). Try to put equal in each one - equal type, size & quantity. It's taken me years to collect the contents and discover what combination works best for me. That's why it's preferable that you can control the contents. 

Test them out and see what feels best for you!
















No comments:

Post a Comment