Monday, January 11, 2021

Favorite Ring Goes Missing & Returns

Interesting Experience I Had:


January 24, 2020 (taken from FB posts): I've lost my very favorite ring. I wear it practically every day. Not attached to material things but if you were to ask me what my top 5 possessions are, this sterling silver ring would be number 1. I am so very sad about this. It felt like a part of me, as silly as that sounds.

I go on to share that there are only 2 places I ever place it when I am not wearing it. I've checked everywhere and it's nowhere to be found. Several times I've checked the 2 spots I place it, thinking I may have missed it - which is silly - but I'm so sure I put it on my nightstand. 

My friend, we'll call him B, says: "Dematerialized? This is like only 2 hours after your post on the orb flyby on your painting. I'm assuming this is all happening on the same day. If that is the case then I am sorry but I do not believe in coincidences. I would not worry too much. It will become "unlost" sometime in the not too distant future. My experience in these things is it is a test of temperament. Stay positive and express gratitude. It's a strange new world we are now a part of. All the best. Please keep me posted when the ring reappears." 

January 26, 2020: So guess what appeared this morning?!! When I woke up today, I had pretty much given up on the ring. I had searched everywhere I could think of. As I was getting ready this morning something told me to open my nightstand drawer. Would you believe that the ring was propped up on top of everything with the stone pointing right to my eyes?! I checked that drawer on Friday and Saturday too, just to be thorough... even though I never put my ring inside that drawer, I barely use that drawer. Thank you all for your help! I'm so happy!

"So happy for you. For the last 2 days I had only 1 thought or intent. To have the ring reappear on top of your nightstand beside the bed. There was never a doubt in my mind that it would not happen. I just had no idea of "when," only that I was focused on a particular point in space. Thank gawd that's all over. Now you see what I meant by "a test of temperament." We also learned about how our mind processes info. And as I recall, wasn't it you, Melissa and another gal who had the experience of having coins start dropping around them at some conference or lecture? Again, so delighted and happy the "natural order" was reestablished. Tis a strange new world for me. Namaste."

Thank you B for helping me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment